The latest in ultralight, super quiet CPAP – the AirFit P10 Nasal Pillow masks
A mask tester’s testimonial: “I’ve only had the Airfit for three days, but it has lived up to everything Resmed said about it. It is incredibly light to wear, slips easily into place, and the headgear keeps it that way all night. Just remember not to pull it too tight as the cushion seals easily without too much pressure. My worries about the stretchy headgear were unfounded. It works, and works well, and doesn’t need adjustment. My wife is particularly impressed with the mesh diffuser that stops virtually all airtflow towards her, and the incredible quietness. Win-win.”
After the AirFit P10 For Her version ? Click here
The right fit for you. The AirFit P10 is:
- – Ultra-quiet. The QuietAir™ woven-mesh venting gently directs air away from you and your partner, so it’s barely noticeable. In fact, the AirFit P10 is approximately 50% quieter than other leading nasal pillows masks.1
- – Ultra-light. Designed to be as comfortable and unobtrusive as possible, the AirFit P10 is also 50% lighter than leading nasal pillows masks.1
- – Snug and stable. The QuickFit™ auto-adjusting headgear with split-strap design allows for adjustability and stability.
- – Comfortable. Dual-wall nasal pillows with trampoline action let you move around comfortably without compromising the mask’s seal.
- – Easy to use. Key-clip nasal pillows seal on contact with simple one-click action that makes assembling and cleaning the mask fast and easy. Each of the four pillow sizes is a different color for easy identification: pink (extra small), clear (small), gray (medium) and blue (large).
- – Easy to wear. The QuickFit elastic headgear is auto-adjusting and simple to fit, and the mask easily slips on and off without any extra steps.
(*) 1 ResMed Testing Ref:D000-0201; eLB0798-206