AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her – The latest in CPAP technology
Women with OSA also tend to have fewer and shorter apneas or hypopneas, as well as a lower apnea–hypopnea index (AHI). And with nearly 40% of newly diagnosed sleep apnea patients being women, it’s important to have a therapy device specifically designed to meet their needs.
The AirSense™ 10 AutoSet for Her contains the first dedicated, algorithm designed to treat mild to moderate obstructive sleep apnea in female patients.
- Designed Specifically to meet the needs of Women
- Easy to use settings and logical menus
- Integrated HumidAir™ humidifier
- ClimateLineAir™ heated tube
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection
- Built in ambient light sensor
- MyAir personal data retrieval
Optional 5 year warranty available – ask us
Features in detail:
– Built-in ambient light sensor. The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner.
– Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep.
– The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
– Consistent humidification for increased comfort1 throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier. Add a ClimateLineAir™ heated tube to experience Climate Control technology, providing the ultimate in comfort.